Bare with me, I'm going backwards. I missed posting some entries in December due to the hectic time around the holidays. Nana & Papa came for a visit the second week in Dec. They arrive with a SUV jammed packed full of Christmas gifts. We had a nice long week end with them. They entire crew went to see the Radio City Rockettes while they were here. It is down at the Grand Ol' Opry which is so pretty at Christmas time!! It was a FABULOUS performance & everyone should go if given the chance. We went to dinner afterwards at Rain Forest Cafe', always a big hit with the kids! Doug & Dad enjoyed their week end with a little F&R (football & relaxing), while Nana, Abby & myself hit the shops in town. The girls, Nana & I also went to a local baptist church that recreates Bethlehem, it's called the Bethlehem Marketplace. It's a must see every year & reminds everyone why we celebrate Christmas. Everyone is in character & the church is transformed into Bethlehem. Words cannot describe what a great job they do. It's a favorite for many locals. We also took the girls to the movies to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. It was a good little movie, even a bit sad!! It was a great week end.
I'm only sorry I was a bit under the weather while they were here. I hadn't been feeling well for a couple of weeks & I think it finally took it's toll on me. My head was full of yuck, I was coughing constantly & couldn't hear a thing! If I could have removed my head I would have been feeling great! Sorry, for feeling so crappy while you were here.
Any hoo, had a great time! So glad when you come!
The family

Rain Forest Cafe'




2 comments:
Such cute pictures of everyone! I agree with you, time just goes too fast! It is hard to see your kids grow up!
You are such a grat mom, they are lucky to have you!
Sorry I spelled GREAT wrong.. Duh. I should read before I publish it!
Post a Comment