Happy New Year to our family & friends! I hope this year will bring you good health & happiness.
I don't know about you, but I have a hard time with how fast the years fly by! In March 2008, Doug & I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary!! Abby will be going to High School and my baby boy will be three! Life is so bittersweet! When it comes to the kids, I am so excited for the changes life brings & so saddened at the same time. It seems once the kids get into school, the years just fly by. Sydney's kindergarten year is going by so fast, Mattie has only two more years & off to middle school! It's very hard to let them go. That's where motherhood becomes so bittersweet. Your so excited for their new adventures in life, but sad to let them go. Enjoy your moments & don't rush them by.
God bless.... Happy New Year!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment