CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've been tagged by Jaci

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

* Crying every time I dropped Abby off at pre-school (now I'll be crying when I take her to High School this year)
* Wishing I was pregnant
* Looking for a home to buy
* Working at Kroger
* Always waiting patiently for Doug to get home from work, the days were sooo long then!



5 Things on my to do list

*Make a doctor's appt. in the near furture
*Keep going to the gym
*Have lunch with Mattie & Sydney this week
*Laundry...it never makes it off the list
*Put the sheets back on Abby's bed

5 Snacks I enjoy

* Homemade chocolate chip cookies
* Popcorn
* I can only think of two snacks! Why can't I think of anymore snacks? It's not like I am not snacking!
*

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire

* Pay off all my debt
* Buy a new house
* Take a family vacation
* Take care of my parents
* Give to the needy

3 Habits

* biting my nails
* making sure everything is picked up & tidy before I go to bed
* diet soda...bad, bad habit!

5 Places I've lived

* Sandy, Utah
* Chandler, Arizona
* Charleston, South Carolina
* Jacksonville, North Carolina (military days)
* Cressona, Pennsylvania (survived ONE month)

5 Jobs I've Had

* Physical Therapy Office
* Dental Office
* AppleBee's
* Pinkies (this will keep you guessing, not as bad as you think)
* Sold pumpkins on the side of the road

Okay, I am going to tag Nancy. She really needs to update her blog. It hasn't been updated since fall! I don't have any other fellow bloggers to tag. I have friends that should be blogging.

No comments: