CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Missin' the Mountains

I thought this template would be nice for awhile, I really miss the mountains this time of year. The mountains always look so beautiful with the snow. As a family we skied every week end at Park City, they are memories I cherish. My Dad & brother would ride the chair lift together, Mom & I would buddy-up & sing songs as we rode. I loved getting a hot dog & hot chocolate in the lodge half way through our day. I wish it was something I could experience with my own family now. People here don't know what mountains are until they have experienced the Rocky Mountains! Looking back, as a young girl, I took for granted how beautiful the mountains around SLC really are. I was young & didn't appreciate the true & natural beauty!

2 comments:

jaci said...

So true! The mountains are beautiful! Sometimes I do take it for granted that I live in such a beautiful state! But just sometimes while I'm driving I just happen to look up at the mountains, and I'm just in awe of how beautiful they are! You will have to come often and visit so that the kids can enjoy them too! We miss you!

Unknown said...

You know, there are beautiful mountains in Arizona. Doug, you have to bring Teri and the kids to see the great mountains we have here in Flagstaff and Sedona...gorgeous. You will want to move here when you see them :)