A stray cat had baby kitten's under the neighbor's house. The kids have been watching & checking on the kittens for weeks now. They are now about four weeks old & we aren't sure if the mama is feeding them. There was four of them but Mattie, Syd, Carson & the neighbor boy found two of them dead last week. They were so sad & ALL of them were crying. One of the ones found dead was the one Syd loved & called "hers". Doug said we needed to start feeding them ASAP! My mom & dad had suggested using a medicine dropper. The kitty's went CRAZY & couldn't get enough milk! It has been so cute watching the kids love & take care of these little kittens. Although the kids want one badly I'm making Doug be the bad parent & say "No". (I'm afraid I might cave) It's hard for both of us actually 'cause they are so cute & the kids have been so nurturing to these kittens. But the current situation is perfect, they visit them & bring them to my house for playtime & then back to the neighbor's when playtime is over.
Giving the kitten some milk

Ahhh...cute kitty (that's Connor the neighbor)

Look at it holding the dropper!

Going for a stroll...do you see why it's hard to say No!


2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I hat cats, but look at that cat in the stroller! Seriously I might a caved too! What a neat thing for them to experience. Sad that they had to see a couple of them die, I'm sure that was hard, but so sweet to see them feed them like that!
Good luck with it!
Love ya
Oh I did see Serina flip out! Can you believe that?! She was mad! I'm loving it and can't wait to watch tonight!
I meant hate...I shouldn't say hate, I'm just not a big fan!
Post a Comment