CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

First Riverdale Home Game of '09

Last weekend Riverdale had their first home game. The cheerleaders always start the night off tailgating with family & friends. It was a GREAT night for football! I LOVE being at Tomahawk Stadium Friday night under the lights. The stadium is filled to the rafters with all their supporters. You better get there early or standing room only! Riverdale is the second largest school in the state of Tennessee! Our mascot "Chief Win 'Em All" Led our football team onto the field riding a horse, with spear in hand, it was pretty darn cool I must say. It's so fun to watch Abby be part of such an exciting night. I wish you all could come & see here cheer & be part of such an exciting experience for her. Final score RIVERDALE 42-7 District 7-AAA opener!!


Abby Girl!





Fly High...

Let's Go Warriors!


Abby..Middle in the air



Chief Win 'Em All




No comments: