Once again the kids attended their friends church for vacation bible school. They love going & always look forward to the invitation! This year Carson participated, but not without me very close by. I stayed for his classes so he would stay & enjoy. He talked about it all week, although he never said one word in class! I tried to get a picture of all the kids but as you see in the first one Carson NOT cooperating!! Then you got Syd trying to hide her eyes from the sun. Geeze... I thought I would snap it anyway just to prove how hard it can be to get everyone!


2 comments:
Darling pictures! That is so neat they went to Bible school! Kaden and Wes need something like that! Their shirts are awesome!
Thanks for the get well greeting. Kaden is doing good, Pretty sore, but hangin in there!
Sounds like you are having a fun summer! We will miss seeing you this year. It was fun to have you here in the summer, and if you would have come this year, you would have seen me NOT pregnant like every year that you have been in Utah! I'm so much more fun when I'm not pregnant! Love ya!
Hey! Everyone I miss you guys.
You guys look so awesome. Everyone is growing up so fast. Wish we could all get together. The kids would love the beach... It's not that far. You really should plan a trip or even come for the weekend sometime.. We would have so much fun.
Carson looks like he knows what he's doing with that Vaccum. He is so cute. Tell everyone Hello! Give the girls a hug for me.. and Carson and Doug. I miss you Teri..
Take care. Let me hear from you.
Love ya,
Lisa, Megan, Merri-Scott
Post a Comment