We have been non-stop pooling since our summer began. We pack up lunch & snacks for the day & away we go. Geeze, we must do something to break up the day. The swimming pool is also a GREAT people watching place, you see ALL kinds! It is never dull!
The other night, Nancy & I took the kids to Movie Under the Stars. It was at the park & they were showing Hair Spray. The older kids were full of questions as to how this was going to work. At the last minute Abby had a better offer & ditched us. (I guess I can't blame her, she's a teenager) It was fun & we'll be going back for Charlotte's Web next week.
Next week the kids go to bible school at their friends church...they LOVE it!!! They look forward to it EVERY year!
I do enjoy the kids being home for the summer. Unfortunately the summers go by way too fast & they are on to another year of school. Before you know it, they are entering high school!!! Where does the time go?
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment