Okay...to let you in on a little secret. I could eat lunch & dinner here everyday! I LOVE La Siesta!! It's pretty bad when the children start calling the employee's here "Our Friends". I have a couple friends who share the same addiction as myself. We meet once a week (not nearly enough for me) & enjoy plenty chips, salsa & cheese dip! Oh, just taking about it makes my mouth water! Lunch anyone?!? If you ever need a lunch date, you can call on me, you won't have to twist my arm. I have to rely on my friends, Doug doesn't share my same LOVE for Mexican food.
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Teri,Please tell the kids that Leigh Anne & I would go to eat @ the Mexican restaurant with you! We have a little place similar to your restaurant & love to go there (especially since I have my braces off now!) Love, Regina
Post a Comment