CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Best Neighbor's Ever...




Let me tell you, we have the
BEST
neighbor's
EVER!
We get a knock at the back door & it's Rick with a pan of yummy, yummy chocolate brownies! Judy baked them for Syd for being a trooper during her little tooth extraction she had. Rick stayed & visited awhile then he came back a second time. He brought an iron skillet of the BEST Mexican Corn Bread ever! I really love when Judy makes Mexican Corn Bread, it's the only time I get it. I can eat the whole skillet all by myself! Doug doesn't get to enjoy this special treat because he can't eat corn with all his belly issues.
But trust me, I enjoy it enough for the two of us!
Oh my goodness, it's YUMMY!
Thanks Rick & Judy for being the
BEST
neighbor's
EVER!!

No comments: