CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DBS- Mother Daughter Tea

Abby had her DBS Mother Daughter tea over the weekend. It was at the Stones River Country Club. All the rushee's were announced & given a yellow rose. Later that evening she went with her big sister Alexis to Oath night. All of the girls had to wear black dresses. Abby was sad to have rush week end, she had such a GREAT time! She has a wonderful big sister that made it so special for her.







DBS Rushee's




Riverdale Girls



Abby & Mom. I am not fond of this picture of myself,
but thought I should post it to prove I was really there.


Abby & Big Sis Alexis






On their way to oath




Abby made Alexis this card & frame & gave her flowers for being the BEST Big Sister Ever!

No comments: