CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Our Garden

Our family LOVES a garden!! We didn't have one last year & we were very sad. The girls & I have bugged Doug to harvest another one. Doug finally gave into our begging. We planted yellow squash, zucchini, beans, green peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes & cherry tomatoes. The kids LOVE going out & checking on the growth & finding veggies that are ready to be picked. It is awesome to bring items in from your own back yard for supper.


We love our garden...thanks Daddy!!



Getting our garden ready....




Finished putting in the seeds....




Look at it now!





Our first zucchini

Look how big!


Our 1st yellow squash we picked...

1 comment:

jaci said...

Wow look at the garden! I'm so impressed!! That is so neat to see all the vegetables grow! I'm sure your kids love it! It is beautiful! We are growing tomatoes this year, and the boys just love it! I guess we should plant a garden like that! It would be lots of fun, but lots of work, and mine wouldn't grow like that! You must have a green thumb!