Thursday, February 28, 2008
Aspiring to Be...
I'm not real sure what has gotten into me, or what keeps me going, but this is my 8th week of going to the gym. Today I went twice, like, drove there twice! ( I think I'm sick) I go at least 5days a week doing all sorts of different classes. Zumba & Total Body conditioning are among my favorites, Pilate's wasn't bad either. Sometimes, I do two classes back to back. If I can't make a class I hit the elliptical machine, then some strength training. The reason I say, "what keeps me going" is...I haven't dropped ONE pound!!! Come on...one little pound would be nice! Okay, I'm NOT dieting, but I've added workouts that I have never done. In my mind I should be dropping a few pounds. I am keeping hope for good things to start happening real soon. My own personal P.T. (wink, wink) with all her knowledge is trying to guide me in the right direction. For instance, eat an apple or something after your workout, so your body doesn't think you are starving it. You need to do this within 20 min. after your workout. Change up your workout, don't always do the same thing. (see...I'm a good friend sharing my secrets with you) I aspire to be a fit, hot mama, not a fit fat girl! Nancy & I are hopeful that ALL our hard work is going to pay off, hopefully in the very near future!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't it so horrible when you feel like you have a worked your butt off and you don't even lose a pound?!!! I think you should be losing soon, if you are going to that many classes. It will happen just have faith. I know the only thing that helps me drop a few pounds is by running, I hate to run, It hurts my knees and I just feel like I'm going to faint, but it does help me lose weight. I just have a hard time doing it. "They"say the more you run the easier is gets,,it hasn't happened yet, and I haven't lost any weight. I hate this battle. Why can't I just be naturally thin?
Post a Comment