CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Isle Palms,South Carolina

We went to Charleston, SC for the kids fall break. Thank goodness we went to the beach our first day there, because it rained & poured the rest of the week. They had such a blast, the water was really rough, but that didn't stop them. Some of my pictures turned out dark & I don't know how to fix them. When I would open my pictures I had this option to edit them. But somehow the program has disappeared & I don't know how to find it. Why do things have to be so complicated?!? So anyway... we had a great time & a great visit with mom & dad. We just did local stuff & enjoyed the time off from work & school.



Bubbs & Syd having a GREAT time




Syd & Bubbs collecting shells, but Bubbs kept getting side tracked & chasing birds!


Syd wrote her name a million times, she was so proud I had to take a picture

The Kiddos

Mom & Bubbs


Just precious... those little girls



Isn't this AWESOME!! I wish Mattie had been on time with the others.

No comments: