I have missed getting on here, but geeze, it's been a rough couple of weeks! I was sicker than a dog for 10 days with some awful stomach bug. About day 6, or so, I thought I was feeling better & ready for some good food. Mexican food was NOT the place to go!! Whew...it almost killed me I swear. You would think I would drop a few pounds during this time, but no such luck.
All this going on & still trying to get in the routine of a new school year with three kids in school. Let me tell you, it's NOT easy keeping everyone on the right track(much easier having them home). I'm so worried about remembering everything for the kids, I forgot my own Dr.'s appt & didn't realize until three days later. Since then, I think I have everything under control. I bought a full size dry erase board that is posted on the freezer. Everyone has their own color, even mom, so I don't get lost in the shuffle. This is where I can keep up with ALL the activities, when to wear shoes for gym class, when fundraising stuff is due, etc. So far so good.
So, I finally sat down to post some fun pictures. We had a night at the Drive-In, Girl Scout Recruitment, a night at Steve's FunTastic Fun Zone & High School Musical on Ice. But, one little problem, the battery lost all it's juice. Of course, no extra batteries laying around. Urgh...how aggravating! So, photo updates later, sorry my friends. I'm sure you really enjoyed all my babbling. Nighty Night...
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment