CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cabelas in Utah

When we were in Utah, checking out Cabelas was a must. It's like the Bass Pro Shop for those who aren't sure what Cabelas is. The kids found these pop guns, which they enjoyed greatly, much to Nana's dismay. Oh poor Nana, she wasn't going to claim these kids running around shooting pop guns at all the wild animals & then some. I'm sure she was ready to ring my neck for letting them. At the end of our adventure I had to buy one for the road, it still is a hit & Carson especially loves this new toy.

Syd & a little pop gun action






Look who Aunt Julie found, don't they look great?!

Carson didn't want to cooperate for the picture.


Carson & Doug with Uncle Reed. Don't you love Doug's enthusiasm?!

Very cool animal displays. Carson needed his pop gun.

Nana would have loved me even more if I let him drive around with his pop gun in tow. Oh Lord, she would have ran!! Poor Nana, she probably felt tortured!

No comments: