Monday, June 4, 2007
YMCA
We started today by going to the pool, with the Ashbaugh's. I am so glad they have rejoined the "Y". We packed a picnic lunch & spent a couple hours. Ab & Connor went one way, Mattie & Lauren another, Nancy, Ro, Sydney, Carson & myself another. Syd's friend was there so she hung out with her. Of course as soon as everyone gets in & suffers through the initial cold shock, it's a POOL BREAK! Can anyone tell me what the purpose of this is? Inquiring minds want to know. There is nothing worse trying to explain to a 2 year old why they can't swim anymore. Children are kicking, screaming & crying every time. So, we had our lunch 2 minutes after getting there. What else were we going to do, relax after our two minute swim!? We finished up lunch & I was talking to a friend, when little Carson flashes me this mischeivious smile. I'm not sure what's up, so I keep talking. Then I see it again. The little bugger was busy throwing our diving sticks in the trash can. I was desperate to get these diving sticks, the girls would have been dummed out. So trash can diving I went, I had to save the day! By the way, this wasn't some little cute trash can, it was a monster, with a big lid & all! I'm telling you, never a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment