CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2007

Carson the Picky Eater

Ever heard of the Arthur books? They are a favorite of my kids. Well, you can forget Arthur's little sister D.W. , Carson takes the cake for pickiest eater! How can a baby had been fed all these foods & now doesn't like them or even the way they look. The last couple days I'm not sure what is happening. If you talk to Nana she thinks her prayers have been answered. It all started when he wanted to try one of the girls Brussel sprouts. I knew for sure he thought it was a ball & was going to throw it to the dog. Why bother cutting it toddler size. All be darn, he took a bite, an actual bite! The girls start screaming & we are ready to throw a party! Most who know me, knows Carson's eating is a real problem in our house. We don't know what to give him, who knows what he likes. He won't try anything! No meat, no veggies, hardly any fruit it's awful! This is new to me because my girls eat anything...BRUSSEL SPROUTS?! Who eats Brussel sprouts?! Then he tried bacon. I was so excited Doug raced to the store to buy more! Tonight I made a homemade spanish rice. It has meat & you guessed it, he ate it! Two servings...woo hoo! It's really unbelievable! I always give him what we are eating, just hopeful one time he will try. He didn't touch his carrots, but maybe next time. I wonder if he's getting tired of the same old peanut butter toast, applesauce, yogurt, cereal & oatmeal. Hooray for Carson! There is still hope for all the picky eaters!

No comments: