CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mother-Daughter Tea





Okay, the following day after Mattie's sleep over, the girls went home & we met AGAIN! We had our Mother -Daughter tea. (for Girl Scout's) It was a cute little place called the Front Porch Cafe, right off of our town square. I tied in our end of the the year celebration with the tea. I awarded the girls their try-it patches & fun patches they have earned since December. The girls surprised me with a bath & body basket, that my dear friend Nancy put together. It was so sweet & totally unexpected! Looking at these pictures as I post them, they are ALL such sweet girls, I have a great little troop. I took over this year not really knowing what would come of it, but I have enjoyed the time I have spent with them. I look forward to my next year. Oh geeze...I must be getting tired, I'm all teary eyed!

PS Don't tell Doug about my next year plans!!

No comments: