«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Party Of Six
Be Happy for this Moment This Moment is Your Life
About Me
Teri
If you asked me where I thought I would be at this point in my life,I'm exactly where I imagined. I am married to a great guy & have a house full of great kids. My life is everything I could have imagined & more. My family completes me...
View my complete profile
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Day 13...Elfie "Clowning" Around
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2011
(35)
▼
December
(24)
Day 23...Elfie & Baby Jesus
Day 22...Elfie ready to put out some fires
Day 21...Elfie in Abby's stocking
Day 20...Elfie "decorates" the tree & himself!
Day 19...Elfie brings the kids Cookies from Santa
Christmas Parties & Christmas Treats
Day 18....Elfie doing a little wrapping
Day 17...I think Elfie is part of the Circus at th...
Day 15...."Elfie Was Here"
Day 14...Elfie writes the kids a letter
Day 13...Elfie "Clowning" Around
Day 12...Elfie brushes his teeth
Day 11....Elfie Playing with Carson's cars
Day 10...Elfie LOVES Peppermint Patties
Day 9...Elfie Hangs Underwear
Day 8....Elfie watching TV with Friends
Day 7...Elfie Roasting Marshmallows
Day 6...Elfie Playing in the Military Truck
Day 5...Elfie Kickin' Back in the Tree
Christmas Family Photo Shoot
Day 4...Elfie Writes a Message
Day 3....Elfie Hanging Around
Day 2...Elfie plays in the snow
Day 1...Meet Elfie
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(39)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(78)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(128)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(16)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Christmas
I changed my font at
thecutestblogontheblock.com
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Design Elements by
Michelle Underwood
|
Dedicated Servers and Colocation
Sponsored by
Colocation America
No comments:
Post a Comment