CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Wedding

I finished this book a few weeks ago. It's The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks. Doug gave it to me for Christmas. He really picked a great one without even realizing it. Although he's trying to say he knew what he was doing when he picked it!
He was just looking for one I hadn't read.
It ended up being one of my favorites! I LOVED it! It's the follow up to The Notebook. It is such a wonderful story & really tugs at your heartstrings! I would love for this one to be a motion picture! Except, at the end of the day, it could NEVER top the book! One of the reviews said: "A Slice of Life readers will take to their Hearts." I really felt that, I am still feeling it. Now only is my husband read Nicholas Sparks!

Make sure you go pick up your copy today!


No comments: