CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mattie joins the swim team

Holy smokes...she's even cute in a swim cap! Mattie has been talking about joining the swim team for the last few weeks. She got on the computer & searched the four strokes she needed to know, took notes & has been practicing. She joined the team on Thurs. for some laps....wow did she swim laps! She did so many I lost track, I asked the coach how many they do. With 40 min, left they had already done 1100 yards! She was so brave & so strong, I was so impressed...I can't believe she did it. She never gave up & kept on swimming. Wow...is all I can say. She wants to continue to go, so the next day we went & got her a one piece suit, goggles & swim cap. She is so excited! Way to go Mattie...we are so proud of you!








No comments: