CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sydney's 7th Birthday

I can not believe my little girl is 7! It seems just like yesterday I had her. Life is NEVER dull with Sydney around, she's always saying something crazy or acting crazy! She is so much fun! She can really brighten up a room.
On Sydney's birthday (April22) we took her to see Earth. She had talked about for the longest time seeing it on her birthday. She opened up all her gifts & we had a little cake with the family. Her last gift was a bike & we sent her on a scavenger hunt to find it. Then for her friends Sydney wanted to have a Jonas Brothers Birthday party. I had to get a bit creative using posters & making my own decorations & figuring out a cake. I think it turned out cute and Sydney had a great time! Happy 7th Birthday sweet girl! We love you!



Outfit from Nana & Papa



Scrapbook from Nana & Papa



The new bike






Cake with the family





Her cake for her friend party




Yay Sydney!




Sydney & her friends









No comments: