CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter 2009

The kids LOVE Easter....I LOVE Easter! The kids LOVE finding eggs, there was A LOT! Nana & Papa sent eggs & we left them for the bunny to hide with his eggs. The eggs went on....and....on & on. The night before the kids leave out their hand-painted buckets I made them a few years back. Mattie informed Sydney the older you get the harder the bunny hides your basket. Carson's was in the front room, the rest of the kids were outside of the front room. Sydney's was in the hall closet, Mattie's in the bath tub & Abby's under the computer desk. I always make a breakfast bake & we head off to church. I LOVE church on Easter! The church is so beautiful & I love seeing Jesus revealed above the alter, since he has been covered all during lent. I think it's great the questions the kids ask & anxious to learn about God. When we got home I took the kids to see Hannah Montana the movie. Doug wanted to stay home & do yard work. That evening we had a nice Easter dinner together. It was a great day.


Ready to start the egg & basket hunt


Carson was so thrilled...money in his egg!


Eggs...eggs & more eggs



Lot's of eggs for Syd



Abby checking her's out



I guess the Easter Bunny came through


Happy Girl!


Bubbs loves paddle ball



Another happy girl!



Abby lovin' her shades












1 comment:

jaci said...

Darling pictures! It looked like they were all happy with the bunny this year! That is great! You have such cute kids!