CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm feeling the Blog Pressure....

Well...I feel like I should be posting something, but not really sure what. I feel pressure from my 2 followers :) You know who you are! Should I call you out? The first one is my most favorite neighbor on the block, the other is a long distant dear friend with two little boys. See, you know who you are! It really feel like it was yesterday that I did my last post. But as the record shows, it wasn't. I didn't have much to blog about but here it goes....
Doug & I had a date over the week end. We went to see Brad Paisley & Company. I really like that guy! In fact, I really, really, really like that guy! This is the second time in the past year we have seen him & I enjoyed every minute. I could never get tired of good ol' Brad. I do appreciate the tickets Doug gets from Pepsi, but by golly he works his butt off for the few extra perks.
Today Abby started her clinic for Varsity Cheer try-outs. She will try out on Friday (my birthday) I hope it brings her good luck. The competition is tough, but so is she. I know she will give it her all & she will be awesome! This is what she's been waiting for, she's worked for this since she was in third grade! It's hard to believe she will be a sophomore next year. Today she picked her classes for next school year! Wow, does time fly!
All the little kids are doing great. The girls are loving their dance classes. They got a copy of their music last week. Syd is doing her jazz routine to Proud Mary by Tina Turner....HILARIOUS! It is as if they picked this song just for her! I can not wait to see that girl on stage. (I MUST get a new camcorder before then) Mattie's jazz is to Life is a Highway. They are having such a great time & I couldn't be more thrilled! Bubbs has started going to a couple little classes with his BFF (& the mom's) it's called ABC's & 1,2,3's & Busy Bees. It's just once a week. He doesn't do much participating, but he takes it all in. He enjoys going & talks about it afterwards, but he is very shy when we are there. He also told me this week he wants big hair on his armpits like dad. :) He also loves to say the word "seriously" these days when he's telling you a big story. He throws that big word into his sentences. He's so funny!
Well...I hope this satisfies the blog followers for awhile, sorry no pictures.

No comments: