CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

She calls it Quits

Abby may kill me, but oh well. It's a family blog about our family & this is a part of it.
Several weeks ago Abby decided to end her 2 1/2 year relationship with Taylor. It came as a surprise to me & I was sad by her decision. But that's just what it was, her decision, it wasn't mine. I have grown VERY fond of Taylor & his entire family. We have enjoyed him & the time we have spent with him. I know they are very young & I didn't expect them to go out forever, but.... it still makes me feel sad. My wish for them is they can remain friends. They are both such great kids. It would be unfortunate if they couldn't find a way to be friends. I know that's hard, but they seem to be working on it. I will always wish nothing best for Taylor. Abby has proved she has good judgment in character & I hope she will continue with good choices.

No comments: