We have had so much going on with company, school getting started etc. I forgot to post pictures of Abby's Big Day!! Our little girl has turned 14! She has finally caught up with her friends, now they all start passing her (She has such a late birthday). I remember taking her for her kindergarten screening. They had suggested holding her back a year because of her late birthday. They said academically she was ready but worried about her socially! Little did they know, she was so ready for school, in every way. I am so glad I didn't hold her back.
Happy Birthday Abby...you have made us very proud for 14 years!!
Keep up the good work!
We love you!
Abby wanted to go to Red Robin for her birthday dinner.
Abby & Julie
I love these pictures of Abby, they are so funny!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Abby! You are so cute and growing sooo fast! We hope you have a wonderful year ahead!
I love Red Robin too! We ate there yesterday! It is soo yummy!
Post a Comment