CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Tooth Fairy Mishap

What kind of Tooth Fairy forgets a sweet little girl who worked so hard to pull her tooth? I'm thinking a Tooth Fairy who was tired after the 'Big Tooth Pull' at 9:30 at night. By the time she rinsed all the blood out of her mouth, cleaned & wrapped up the tooth, the tooth fairy was tired of waiting. I'm convinced she couldn't wait all night to stop at our house. She had a lot of tooth pick-ups to do. So, Mattie is giving the Tooth Fairy one more chance tonight. Will she come through? I sure hope so. Mattie's trying real hard to get to sleep FAST tonight! That gosh darn tooth fairy, she has too much going on!!! Ugh..... I'm sure the tooth fairies mom is very disappointed she did not follow through on her duties. (she was a tooth fairy back in her day)

No comments: